Limited Edition Deluxe Monroe's World Birthday Calendar
Only 5,000 copies will be sold worldwide - Collector's Item!
Including the cover, this collector's item shows 13 rare (and some even unpublished) photographs of the legendary Marilyn Monroe
Photographs are provided by private collector Mr. Ian Miller, retouched by Salvador Pozo and published by Monroe's World
Material: 350 gr paper, 500gr cardboard back, satin finish, wire-o binding, size A3 (42,5cm x 29,7cm / 16,73inch x 11,69inch)
Monroe’s World Birthday Calendar content:
- Cover: Marilyn Monroe at the Astor Theatre for the premiere of "East of Eden" March 9th, 1955.
- January: Promotional portrait of Marilyn Monroe for the movie "Clash by Night" (American Drama, 1952).
- February: Marilyn Monroe being interviewed in her dressing room at Twentieth Century Fox studios, April 15th 1954.
- March: Marilyn Monroe backstage at the radio show Hollywood Star Playhouse, 1952.
- April: Marilyn Monroe at the Jaycee World Championship Rodeo in Phoenix 1956 during filming of “The Misfits”.
- May: Marilyn Monroe in New York for the movie “The Seven Year Itch” by photographer Sam Shaw, 1954.
- June: Marilyn Monroe in the movie “The Seven Year Itch” by photographer Sam Shaw, 1954.
- July: Marilyn Monroe reading a book in the back yard of Hollywood agent Johnny Hydes, Beverly Hills 1950 by photographer Earl Leaf.
- August: Marilyn Monroe at a studio shoot in Hollywood by photographer Ed Cronenweth, 1948.
- September: Marilyn Monroe backstage at the Jack Benny Show, September 13th 1953.
- October: Marilyn Monroe at the United Jewish Appeal, New York 1955.
- November: Marilyn Monroe entertaining the troops in Korea, 1952.
- December: Marilyn Monroe at the star parade in Reno during the filming of "The Misfits", 1960.
|Material||350 gr paper, 500gr cardboard back, satin finish, wire-o binding|
|Extra||Prints in this edition: 5000|
- Product Code: BC-HB-MM
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 33.02€